Released on: July 28, 2021
- Fix for window positioning issues.
Released on: July 27, 2021
- Fix for custom code out of order placement within the editor.
Released on: July 10, 2021
- Tray icon change when the trial period is over.
Released on: July 9, 2021
- Fix for the alert message "Your trial ends in null days".
- Updating header icons when needed.
Released on: July 2, 2021
- Showing context menu on Linux when the tray icon is clicked.
- Radar comes out of beta. Existing users will get 4 more days to get a license key. New users can use Radar for free for 7 days without limits.
Released on: June 24, 2021
- Fix all window positioning issues on Windows & Linux.
- Code editor spacing & font issues fix on Windows & Linux.
- API value page increase bottom padding.
Released on: June 10, 2021
- Custom font so that Radar looks the same on all operating systems.
- Descriptive error messages for the URL field.
Released on: June 6, 2021
- Custom styled scrollbars.
- Fix to show the app update notification toast only once.
Released on: June 5, 2021
- Export your data as an image to save or share.
- Appropriate error message if the user is not connected to the internet.
Released on: May 26, 2021
- Dark mode. Users can choose one of Light, Dark and System from settings.
- Refresh all button is added. Now, all data can be refreshed using a single button.
- OAuth handlers are added to the app binary.
After the verification by Google, users can add data from Google Sheets, Analytics, AdSense, YouTube to Radar using one-click installers.
Released on: May 5, 2021
Finally, shipped Radar collections 🎉. Now, one can quickly bring data to Radar with a click of a button.
Released on: April 13, 2021
- Improved accessibility. Now, users can fully navigate Radar using the keyboard alone.
- Customizable config to auto-hide the buttons in the API listing.
- Showing window after Radar is started.
- Displaying changelog bell icon after an app update.
Released on: March 30, 2021
- Beta launch