This documentation is only for the desktop app. It will be updated soon for the mobile apps as well. Thanks for your patience.
- White screen when editing metrics with non JSON response
- Refresh after importing metrics.
- License deactivation
- Code editor completion.
- Now, you can export & import your metrics from the settings page.
- You can add any API on your mobile app using API collection.
Mobile apps are launched. For both Android & iOS.
- White screen when editing metrics from Cryptocurrency 1-click installer.
- .deb, .rpm packages.
Fix: Windows installer.
- If you have used,
$$CURRENT_TIMESTAMPanywhere, please replace it with
dfns.getUnixTime(new Date()) * 1000and
Fix: App crash due to duplicate empty metric creation when adding metrics from 1-click installers.
Fix: Last update was breaking the 1-click installers.
- Slugishness of the app when used for a long time with auto-refresh.
- logs in the customizable notification.
- Limiting the data points on analytics pop-up to 75 to make the plot look nicer.
- 'Equals to' notification trigger when the API response is equal to the value provided even though the 'less than' operator is selected.
- Change of license check API.
- Bug fixes & improvements.
- Support for Mac M1 chip.
- Aligning metrics to the right.
- Starting Y axis from the min value - analytics.
- Universal dmg for Mac.
- Freemium upto 3 metrics.
- Support for non-JSON API response.
- Dynamic variables in params, headers & body.
- Past values as a parameter in display & notification handler functions.
- Retrying failing requests upto 5 times with exponential backoff.
- Custom display code over riding custom notification code.
Introducing Analytics! Now, Radar stores your metric data for up to 60 days and plots in a line chart.
- Fix for SSL cert is expired error when adding APIs.
- Threshold notifications for the metrics. Learn more.
- Fix for window positioning issues.
- Fix for custom code out of order placement within the editor.
- Tray icon change when the trial period is over.
- Fix for the alert message "Your trial ends in null days".
- Updating header icons when needed.
- Showing context menu on Linux when the tray icon is clicked.
- Radar comes out of beta. Existing users will get 4 more days to get a license key. New users can use Radar for free for 7 days without limits.
- Fix all window positioning issues on Windows & Linux.
- Code editor spacing & font issues fix on Windows & Linux.
- API value page increase bottom padding.
- Custom font so that Radar looks the same on all operating systems.
- Descriptive error messages for the URL field.
- Custom styled scrollbars.
- Fix to show the app update notification toast only once.
- Export your data as an image to save or share.
- Appropriate error message if the user is not connected to the internet.
- Dark mode. Users can choose one of Light, Dark and System from settings.
- Refresh all button is added. Now, all data can be refreshed using a single button.
- OAuth handlers are added to the app binary.
After the verification by Google, users can add data from Google Sheets, Analytics, AdSense, YouTube to Radar using one-click installers.
Finally, shipped Radar collections 🎉. Now, one can quickly bring data to Radar with a click of a button.
- Improved accessibility. Now, users can fully navigate Radar using the keyboard alone.
- Customizable config to auto-hide the buttons in the API listing.
- Showing window after Radar is started.
- Displaying changelog bell icon after an app update.
- Beta launch